Bennetty Boy (that's his nickname around here) is my little calming influence. He is so sweet that just holding him reminds me to calm down and just be happy with my three little joys.
Who can resist this little charmer?
He loves to grip and hold onto his changing table.
This one is pretty cute too:
This is Maya's form of swimming. She likes to dump water from the pool out onto the deck. She also likes wearing her goggles (and looks super cute in them), but of course would not put them back on for me once I got the camera. She has been talking so much more and although she is still head-strong and independent, she is very sweet lately by giving us kisses, etc.
Oh, my joyful Jadyn. She wakes up full of life and goes full force all day long. She is such a big helper to me....although her reasoning/analytical skills sometimes get her in trouble b/c she argues if she doesn't hear the answer she wants the first time!
Here is my little calming boy after a morning of errands with only a short nap cooing at me and reminding me to enjoy these moments with these three little blessings I have:
4 comments:
Ha! I remember Maya's way of swimming very well. She looks so cute dumping all that water out though. Your 3 are all super cute with unique personalities. We can't wait to see you guys again!
I am excited to see you this weekend. Bennett kind of looks like a little Jeremy/Carter???
Cute pics Lindsey! You're doing great!
He's adorable. I think I say that everytime but man what a cutie! I want to come pick him up again. he is so dang sweet
Post a Comment