Well, since Bennett turned 1 month yesterday, I decided it was time to move him into his room. I always have trouble with this transition. I think it is because I have carried these children for 9 months and then I have them right next to me in a bassinet right after birth. So, moving them to a whole other room is hard on me! I admit that I am a sap and feel silly crying about it.
He slept so well in his bed last night. He slept for a 5 hour stretch for the first time. So, I guess it was time for him to have his own space.
I finally got Nathan to hang Bennett's letters last night so his room was completely ready for him. Here is his room (Don't mind the portrait of Jadyn in the last picture...it will be replaced with a picture of Bennett soon!):




6 comments:
Darling! I love the monkey decorations. See, boy stuff is fun to do too! : ) Glad to hear the little guy is doing so well, and what a treat to sleep five hours all together!
Brit
I love the room. So dang clean! Your Man should pimp you out to messy homes...like mine. Im sure my man would pay top dollar for you...Love little Bennett!
so cute! love the little monkeys! my babies are so darn noisy when they sleep, they get their own room at 1 day old!
Cute!
too cute!
ahh so cute i like the blue and brown!!!
Post a Comment