We just bought that same outfit for our new little one! It's so cute! I'm glad to know what it will look like on him now!
So Cute! I love how his outfit coordinates with the bedding.
oh...your kids are so cute!
Home to my real life, miss this bunch already!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Parker fam! What a handsome little man. And a very appropriate blog title change! How is life with THREE little munchkins???
Love the pics! Love the brown and green!! My kids have missed the Parkers! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We just bought that same outfit for our new little one! It's so cute! I'm glad to know what it will look like on him now!
So Cute! I love how his outfit coordinates with the bedding.
oh...your kids are so cute!
Home to my real life, miss this bunch already!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Parker fam! What a handsome little man. And a very appropriate blog title change! How is life with THREE little munchkins???
Love the pics! Love the brown and green!! My kids have missed the Parkers! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment