I was a little worried about getting everyone dressed and ready since Nathan has bishopric meetings in the morning. Well, I had everyone ready an hour early and then we were just sitting around waiting for church. I am under no mistaken impression that this will be the case every week :)
Bennett ready for church (notice the cute shoes :)
Close-up on my little man. His hair is so much lighter than the girls' hair was at birth. I think he might end up being a blondie!
The polished crew:
4 comments:
He sounds like an easy baby so far. Good for you for getting to church on time! Ryan has meetings too and we are never on time.
Wow, you are loosening up on rules with the 3rd one!!!
I lvoe the to see the flexability in you with having the 3rd!! You're doing great. That'sa great picture of all 3 of them too!
They sure do look like a polished crew! Bennett is looking like Nathan in those pictures. Glad you were albe to swing it and make it to church!
Post a Comment