We have had some changes recently:
1. Maya likes to sit on the potty. She has gone #2 in the potty three times now.
2. As of last night, Maya is now sleeping completely in her twin bed with Jadyn. It is going well and she slept all night last night. Also, Jadyn has gone right to bed both nights without coming out at all. I guess she is comforted by having Maya already sleeping in there already.
3. We started converting Maya's old room into the nursery for our little guy. I must say it was hard to take down all the girl nursery stuff. It made me realize how quickly the girls have grown.
4. Nathan will be starting a new job on May 3rd. This will be an exciting change, but it will be a busy time with the new baby arriving soon.
5. I am as huge as a boat. I am hoping this little guy is not huge!
4 comments:
I think you look beautiful. You are all belly! Change is good, I'm so happy for you guys.
What's this new job that you keep speaking of? Will he be doing the same kind of things?
I really doubt you are huge! Glad Maya took well to the big girl bed. What a blessing for you. Tell Nathan good look with his new job. Is the commute long?
So many good things happening! Pooping in potty, sleeping with sisters, term pregnancy, new job ... good luck with it all and keep us in mind when you need some help. : )
Brit
Post a Comment