Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decorating

Jadyn loved looking at the ornaments and getting excited about putting them on the tree. She has to wait awhile because Nathan is a perfectionist with the lights and it takes him a good hour to put them on.


Maya decided to do what she does best and get into things while we decorated. One of her favorite things to do lately is get into the lazy susan and lick all the cans. Even when I tell her "Maya don't lick the cans" she gives me this wicked grin and licks them. Funny kid.


Our girls under the tree:


Adding Daddy in for a picture...although Maya was done. Jadyn somehow remember a pose she did last year and was mimicking it. She said, "See Mom, I am looking up at the tree"


Jadyn, 2008:

5 comments:

Britany Peterson said...

Lots of cute pictures - I love this season!

Derek Thompson said...

Licking the cans is awesome! I can't wait to see what kind of weird stuff will happen when Maya and the new baby boy join forces. Don't let me scare you. I really think that it will always be like this at my house between Derek trying to kill his siblings and me trying to turn everything into a carnival ride I will be happy if we keep each one of our kids alive!

Mandy said...

Your girls are too cute. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Love all the pictures!

Dave to Claire said...

The girls are SO cute. Thats so funny that Maya licks the can. Hopefully the tops are all washed. :) Merry Christmas :)

Sara said...

I've always loved your tree. It has a very unique color. That's funny about Maya and the cans. It could be much, mucn worse!