Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The results are in...

I guess I will have to change the blog title to A Pumpkin and a Princess and a little Prince.

We are most likely having a boy. The ultrasound technician said she was 99.9% sure. So, Aunt Sarah, you are getting your wish of another nephew.

Nathan and I are excited, but a little nervous. A boy....oh boy!

14 comments:

Britany Peterson said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for you! A little boy will be a fun new adventure - all you have to do is keep them fed and wear them out. Really ... that's about it. :)

Kasey said...

Yeah!!!!! So happy for you guys. He is going to have such helpful big sisters!!!

Katie staten said...

Congratulations! A boy! He is preparing you early for all the mischief by scooting around so much they couldn't find the heart beat. Boys are fun. Girls scare me. I wouldn't trade Livs for anything though. (And yep, I'm more scared now, than before we got her).

Dave to Claire said...

CONGRATS! I cant believe it but that is SO great. Yay!

Anonymous said...

AWH i cant believe im really getting my nephew!!! i cant wait i guess my favorite name will not work out for you Parker James Parker?
Love, Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

Okay, Grandma needs some more trucks and action figures around here! Drive safe, see you tonight.

Brady & Kelsey said...

YAY!! Exciting! I bet the girls are excited to have a little brother!

CK Black Family said...

Yeah!! Boys are GREAT! Get ready for bugs and mud and wrestling (that is if your girls aren't into that already)!

Sara said...

Welcome to the world of testosterone, mud, rough housing, and trucks/tractors. We're so excited for you!

The Kelly Variety said...

I guess nathan will be a good Dad to boys too! Congrats

Tiffany said...

Yay! That's awesome! I'm very excited for you!! (And I didn't even know you were pregnant) :)

Melissa said...

Great! I'll be sending you a truck soon! You'll need it! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to participate in the name discussion.

Sonja said...

Congrats. I was right!! Boys are so much fun!

Clenece said...

CONGRATS!! and yes Boys are BUSY! Best of luck!