
Our good friends Kasey/Stella had us over for a fun Valentine Party. Jadyn just loves hanging out with all of our church friends. She got to make a special soap craft for Daddy, decorated (and ate!) sugar cookies, and exchanged valentines with her friends. As we were leaving the party, she excitedly said, "I got so many valentines!"
Friday night, we had a special "Valentine" dinner. We had heart-shaped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. Please notice that even the strawberries are shaped like hearts! Jadyn loved eating her "heart" dinner. (Nathan enjoyed it too!)
Here is my pretty little Valentine holding her Valentine gift from Mom & Dad. Jadyn has finally succumbed to the enticing pull of the Disney princesses. Nathan purchased 'The Little Mermaid' with some Christmas money and she loves it! She will actually sit through the whole movie and loves to "sing" like Ariel. Yeah for me....hearing "Aah aah ahh..." all day long is wonderful! Jadyn begs me to watch a movie almost everyday now. I only let her watch one once a week, but I am sure if I let her, she would watch "Ariel" everyday. She was so excited to get her Ariel Barbie. She tried to take a nap with Ariel, but she decided that Ariel's body was too hard and uncomfortable. So, now Ariel waits on top of the dresser during nap/nightime!
My two girls: who both had my heart from the moment they were born. Happy Valentine's Day!
10 comments:
Now her and Stella can play barbies!!! Way to go on the heart shaped strawberries.
So fun! I love the heart shaped strawberries. Enjoy the Ahh, ahh, ahh. I hope you capture it on video.
I love that you made heart-shaped strawberries! What a fun way to make dinner a hit with the family. Your girls are so cute!! I really hope you get her singing on video too!!
I am impressed with the heart shaped strawberries!
How fun! Love the Ariel barbie. Has she taken off the fin yet and made her Princess Ariel on land? We have purchased Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty DVDs recently and sadly, the only one enjoying them is the only female in the house. Jadyn needs to come over and watch princess movies with her Aunt Melissa.
Lindsey,
Hey! Thanks so much for saying hi! It was fun to hear from you, and so fun to check out your cute blog. Your kids are adorable--and SO old, WOW. And you are such a cute, sweet mommy!
I hope you guys are all doing well and loving life!
Amy
You're such a cute mom! And a strict one too--only one movie per week? Stick to your guns!
Riley tried watching the Little Mermaid once but we turned it off because of the "scary octopus." Was Jadyn ever scared of her?
Yes, I am a strict mom!
About the octopus lady: I think Jadyn is still pretty naive and don't realize she is mean. She goes around the house saying, "Keep singing, keep singing" like she does!
How fun! You always make everything fun for your girls. I have to say that Valentines is so much fun with children.
Yes!!! I FINALLY got to see her roll over just yesterday. She's been doing it behind my back for almost a week now, but I managed to catch her just in time yesterday--I even got it on video to prove it! haha She really is such an easy little girl. We have been so blessed with #1. Makes me want to try for #2 already...! haha But I think we'll hold off for a little longer...
Post a Comment