I love my daughters. Jadyn is such a sweet little girl. She has really grown up in the last few months since Maya was born. She has stepped up and learned to put Maya's needs first (well, most days :)
She is my best friend most of the time (hey, Nathan works a ton...so almost all the time!). She is such a good little companion. It used to kind of annoy me that she would not play independently. However, now that she has grown into a little girl instead of a baby, this is a good thing. I have an instant buddy anytime. She is always considerate of me and Maya. She gives me "kisses and luvs" when I am sad, tells me I look pretty/smell nice, and always wants to be with me. I always tell her that she is my friend. Tonight as we were heading up the stairs she said, "Come on my friend!". Oh how I love this special little girl. I am so blessed to be her mother.
4 comments:
I hope I am her friend too!
So sweet.
I rewards of motherhood are abundant! Thanks for the reminder! Read is still being a stinker at night and I have one of those tired headaches. I needed a new prespective. :)
I found your blog and I hope you don't mind me checking it out...your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment